Monday 31 March 2008

sewing at weekend


Look what I've made from the Softies book- sewing has the same buzz as poetry writing- some poems have a character and atmosphere that is satisfying, others are just scraps sewn together and maybe never finished.
I used to sew lots of soft toys when I was 17, 18 years old sewing scraps from the dress I'd make very week into another product. Now there is an avalanche of scraps waiting in cupboards, shelves, storage boxes, but my writing has waited longer.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

yay! Good work mum :)
looks good, can't wait to meet her!

Rochelle said...

You've been tagged. Play along if you like!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

tjoyy said...

I love this one mum - so much character! you know Hj loves reading her hetty and daisy book